last updated May 28, 2020
As of Thursday, May 28, 2020, we will resume pet resort operations.
To promote social distancing, we are implementing the following temporary changes to our operation.
We are now offering optional Touchless Drop Off and Pick Up!
Procedure for Touchless Drop Off
Call us from your car when you arrive, and we will let you know when we are ready for your dog. We might be with a client in the lobby or on the phone.
When we tell you we are ready for your dog, you will bring him to the front door, open it, and let your dog in with their leash and collar still on. Any luggage will be placed outside of the front door. We will retrieve it. Do not leave from the front door until we have your dog in hand. Do not hang up your phone yet.
After we have your dog, we will keep you on hold until your dog is safely settled. We will return to the call to confirm your dog’s stay details, feeding, special instructions, medications, and anything else.
Procedure for Touchless Pick Up
When you arrive, call us from your car. We will review their stay with you, take your payment over the phone, and then get your dog from the back.
We will let you know when to come to the front door to retrieve your dog. Their luggage will be placed back outside for you, and you will open the door and get your dog.
Once you have your dog, check them over carefully, confirm you have all your belongings, and let us know over the phone everything is okay. Then you will be on your way!
Our staff will be wearing masks for your safety as well as theirs. We cannot require our clients to wear a mask in our resort, but we would prefer if everyone kindly wears one if possible.
Our group play attendant will not be wearing a mask during group play so they can better communicate and maintain safe play for the dogs. When we have more than one attendant in group play, they will wear masks.
Wearing masks is a confusing change for our dogs. It will be a huge help to us if masks are worn at home around your pet so they get used to them. There may be an adjustment to seeing us in them, and we don’t want them to be frightened.
Additional Safety Protocols
- Our lobby is set up for social distancing with only one client in our lobby at a time.
- We are disinfecting surfaces after each client and on a regular schedule.
- We have hand sanitizer readily available.
- We are requiring all team members to remain home if they exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 illness.
- We are taking our employees’ temperatures before each shift begins.
- Consistent, proper hand washing is required throughout the day by all team members.
- We are continuing to monitor our air handling systems to ensure a healthy environment, including 24-hour ultra violet light air exchange.
- We will be limiting the use of the resort’s public restroom to only our team members.
- We are encouraging you to purchase daycare packages to minimize contact from payment transactions.
- We appreciate phone payments, if possible, to limit the handling of credit cards and cash.
Reminder: High Season boarding rate is effective as of Memorial Day.
Thank you for your patience with these new protocols as we try to safely navigate the “new normal.” As things evolve, likely too, will our protocols.
We may be a member of a franchise, but we are a family-owned small business, and your support means the world to us and our staff!
We can’t wait to see your pups!!!